Question

Rules of Engagement

• 24 May 2022
  • 5 replies

What is the best way to create and implement rules of engagement to create visibility and avoid recruiters contacting candidates found in ATS that are in process under another open requisition? 

5 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi @Michelle Gallego! Connecting with my team now to find an answer for you. I’ll reply back as soon as I can. Thanks for the question!

Userlevel 3

@Michelle Gallego - Following up here. So there isn’t a current feature for this inside Eightfold, but once the “Ideas Board” goes live inside the Community here, this is definitely a feature we’ll want as many people to vote on as possible -- it’s a very important feature.

In the meantime, I’d love to hear from other Eightfold clients what they’re doing to solve for this right now. We’ll be doing a mass promotion of the Community in about a week or two from now which will bring a ton of new members into the Community. Hoping to get more responses from other at that point. Thanks for bringing this one up.

Thanks @Alex Williams. Looking forward to hearing from other users on this topic. 😃

What is the best way to create and implement rules of engagement to create visibility and avoid recruiters contacting candidates found in ATS that are in process under another open requisition? 

The fewer rules, the better. In the end, every talent/candidate should get the job in the company to which he or she fits best and has the most desire. Offering an alternative job to a candidate who is still in the process is therefore actually top! The only one who finds this stupid is the Hiring Manager of the original position. BUT he has simply taken too much time. And as long as it is the own company, there is no real financial damage. #FreedomofJobChoice

Userlevel 3

Thanks for the feedback, @berndschmitz

@Michelle Gallego - let us know what you think.