Welcome to the DE&I Group!

Userlevel 3

Hello and welcome to the DE&I Community group!

We’re really excited to see how this group grows.

Please introduce yourself below in the comments. Let us know who you are, what your job role is, and what you’re most looking forward to in the Eightfold Community.

4 replies

Hello! My name is Lindsay Snyder. I was recently the technical lead for the global implementation of Eightfold at Medtronic. We successfully implemented TA, CareerHub/Smart Apply (API with Taleo), PCS, RIF Portal and OneTen. Looking forward to sharing knowledge and obtaining other client input within this community. 

Userlevel 3

Hi @LindsaySnyderMDT - You are literally the very first person to comment in the new Community. Thank you and welcome!

Since you’re the first person, we want to send you some new Eightfold gear! I’m going to send you a private message to get your shipping information. 

Welcome to the DE&I group. This is going to be a very important group as it grows.

Hi!  My name is Kari Ryan and I work with Lindsay Snyder at Medtronic.  I was the BA on the recent global implementation of Eightfold at Medtronic.  I too am looking forward to connecting with other peers to share information and collaborate as a community.

Userlevel 3

Awesome! Welcome, @ryank7

Since I’m sending Lindsay a few things, I’ll include a couple items for you too. Sending you a direct message to get the best shipping information.

Thrilled to have you in the Community.