WEBINAR: Reduce Bias & Meet Your Diversity Goals

• 1 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello DE&I Leaders!

Our next Community Conversation is taking place this Thursday, August 4th at 10:00am PST. The topic will be: “Reduce Bias & Meet Your Diversity Goals.”

We’re thrilled to be interviewing Claudia Villanueva, Manager of Talent Operations and Programs from Nextroll. Come hear how Claudia and the Nextroll team prioritize diversity and use Eightfold’s tools to help accomplish their mission.

Register HERE.

2 replies

Userlevel 3

Hi @LindsaySnyderMDT, @ryank7, @berndschmitz, @TaABISH, and @lmarra.

Since you’re all in the DE&I Leaders Community Group, I wanted to make sure you knew about the upcoming Community Conversation titled, “Reduce Bias & Meet Your Diversity Goals” featuring Claudia Villanueva from Nextroll. We’ll be diving into the Eightfold tools to see how Nextroll uses Eightfold to help assist in this mission.

Here’s the link to register if you’re interested in attending. We’d love to see you there. Hope you had a restful weekend.

Userlevel 1

Hello DE&I Leaders!

Our next Community Conversation is taking place this Thursday, August 4th at 10:00am PST. The topic will be: “Reduce Bias & Meet Your Diversity Goals.”

We’re thrilled to be interviewing Claudia Villanueva, Manager of Talent Operations and Programs from Nextroll. Come hear how Claudia and the Nextroll team prioritize diversity and use Eightfold’s tools to help accomplish their mission.

Register HERE.

Thanks Alex